- Who We Are
To join California Campus Compact, campuses must pay an annual membership fee (July 1 to June 30), based on the full-time equivalent enrollment of undergraduates at their institution.
Membership fees, along with funding received from foundations, corporations and the federal government, allow us to:
• Provide member institutions with training, technical assistance and financial support
• Build statewide support for higher education’s public service role
• Fund program development at our member campuses
• Organize regional, statewide and national events and gatherings
• Promote public awareness of individual campus’s civic engagement activities
• Address legislative issues related to service, service-learning and civic engagement
For more information about joining California Campus Compact, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.